Goldtalk Forum  

Go Back   Goldtalk Forum > News and Politics > Politics
Portal FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-20-2012, 10:22 AM

Fox is a jewel in the roughFox is a jewel in the roughFox is a jewel in the rough

Obama loves women so much that after his occurape buddies get done passing them around he will gladly take money from the church collection plate to pay for their morning after meds.
"There is much talk about 'jingoism'. If by 'jingoism' they mean a policy in pursuance of which Americans will with resolution and common sense insist upon our rights being respected by foreign powers, then we are 'jingoes'." - Teddy Roosevelt
Old 04-06-2012, 5:35 PM
The Host

David is a splendid one to beholdDavid is a splendid one to beholdDavid is a splendid one to beholdDavid is a splendid one to beholdDavid is a splendid one to beholdDavid is a splendid one to beholdDavid is a splendid one to behold

There is no "war on women." That's just nuts. But, the Dems and the media continue to push this nonsense. It's amazing how they can create their own narrative.

SOURCE
If you don't have lots of soul

Doug Sahm
Old 04-06-2012, 6:46 PM
Regular Guy

FoundingFather has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by David View Post
There is no "war on women." That's just nuts. But, the Dems and the media continue to push this nonsense. It's amazing how they can create their own narrative.

SOURCE
And that is exactly what our nominee should say.
Old 05-16-2012, 3:32 PM
The Host

David is a splendid one to beholdDavid is a splendid one to beholdDavid is a splendid one to beholdDavid is a splendid one to beholdDavid is a splendid one to beholdDavid is a splendid one to beholdDavid is a splendid one to behold

What is the qualifier to be part of "a war on women? Being against abortion on demand. This is a bad joke.

SOURCE

Deb Fischer’s win should not erase the discussion of the war on women

Doug Sahm
Old 05-16-2012, 7:47 PM

jaguardude will become famous soon enough

My dear wife of 28 years voted for Clinton......twice. It has taken her all of the last 14 years to come to her senses, mainly due to the fact she opened a business and discovered quite quickly how businesses have a tax/fee/regulation target on them from day one.
She also is still in shock from the last election, when most of her peer group fell hook,line, & sinker for the drivvel that Obummer threw at them...............my wife equated it to a good looking young man talking her friends out of their pants, having his way with them, and tossing them to the side.................. then 3 years later using the same old line(s) on them again, he feeling that if it worked once, it'll work again. Some of her friends STILL swoon over Obummer and cannot state any cognitive reason why they're voting for him again..............my wife is still aghast but determined to cast her vote for ABO (anyone but Obummer).
We can thank Mr. Step-on-all-of-us for introducing this pretend "war on women".............he worked for, and learned from the best for gosh sakes....Slick Willie. I just hope these delusional women wake up by the time November 6th gets here or we'll all be in trouble......I'm checking out Saipan just in case.
Old 05-17-2012, 4:30 AM
inquisitive mind

seattlegal is a name known to allseattlegal is a name known to allseattlegal is a name known to allseattlegal is a name known to allseattlegal is a name known to allseattlegal is a name known to all

Quote:
What is the qualifier to be part of "a war on women? Being against abortion on demand. This is a bad joke.

SOURCE

Deb Fischer’s win should not erase the discussion of the war on women
Hmm, isn't a straw man argument misrepresenting your opponent's position and then knocking down that false representation?

Quote:

SOURCE
Straw man arguement is creating your own narrative. It's interesting how no one actually addressed all the anti-woman examples from this very forum I have brought up in this thread! Instead, it's "all about abortion." Frickin' staw man.
Old 05-30-2012, 4:24 PM
The Host

Romney Rebounds Among Women, While Obama’s Favorability Slips

SOURCE

Doug Sahm
Old 05-31-2012, 9:22 AM

Fox is a jewel in the roughFox is a jewel in the roughFox is a jewel in the rough

Is female gendercide considered a War on Women?

http://dailycaller.com/2012/05/31/se...le-gendercide/
"There is much talk about 'jingoism'. If by 'jingoism' they mean a policy in pursuance of which Americans will with resolution and common sense insist upon our rights being respected by foreign powers, then we are 'jingoes'." - Teddy Roosevelt