Goldtalk Forum  

Go Back   Goldtalk Forum > News and Politics > Politics
Portal FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-19-2011, 8:02 PM
The Host

David is a splendid one to beholdDavid is a splendid one to beholdDavid is a splendid one to beholdDavid is a splendid one to beholdDavid is a splendid one to beholdDavid is a splendid one to beholdDavid is a splendid one to behold
Default Kathleen Parker-Tired of GOP Dummies

RINO Kathleen Parker rips conservatives for being dummies. At least supporting dummies for President. I think this is way over the top. I do agree about Herman Cain. Great man. Not ready for POTUS. Parker recovers at the end when she embraces Newt. "Not an intellectual slouch." Newt does inspire many of us with his intellect.

SOURCE
If you don't have lots of soul

Doug Sahm
Old 11-20-2011, 8:08 PM

Rifleman is a name known to allRifleman is a name known to allRifleman is a name known to allRifleman is a name known to allRifleman is a name known to allRifleman is a name known to all

It's not stupidity, it's honesty. Telling the truth around Washington has consequences. Tell the truth and they all pile on, especially Karl Rove and Bill Kristol.

Newt will be taken apart piece by piece and will have little or nothing to do with the issues. And some of it is valid as Newt has been all over the board with the issues. He differs from Romney is several ways. For one he isn't insisting on defending the old ways, or unenthusiastic about Conservatism. Second, Newt has real accomplishments towards Conservatism, that he was primarily responsible for. He engineered the Republican ascendancy in 1994, no question about it.

"War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength."

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."

George Orwell

Obama simply wants to be the one wearing the "boot".